Meet Career-Ready Students
Whether you’re looking to fill internships, part-time or full-time employment openings, the College of Natural Resources Career Fair will provide you with direct access to hundreds of career-ready students.
Our Career Fair provides employers the opportunity to connect in-person with students looking for opportunities in a wide range of industries including engineering, environment, sustainable business, recreation, sport and more. We expect more than 500 students from 23 different undergraduate and graduate programs to attend.
Register for the Event
Registered participating companies receive a designated booth or table, meals, and parking with shuttle service.
Oct 17, 2019
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Talley Student Union
2610 Cates Ave
Raleigh, North Carolina 27606
Tiers for Employers
- Registration for employers is $300 for-profit and $150 non-profit. Costs includes one 6′ table, breakfast and lunch for two representatives, and parking with shuttle service. Additional representatives can be added for $25 each.
- There are a limited number of Premium Employer spaces for $1,000, which includes a 10′ x 10′ booth in a premier location, four parking passes in the adjacent deck, breakfast and lunch for four representatives, two priority interview spaces, and exclusive advertising on Billboard and Career Fair+ App. Additional representatives can be added for $25 each.
Registration and Payment Information
- To participate, visit our event registration page
- Payment is due via credit card or check upon receipt of invoice. If no payment is received 30 days prior to the event, registration will be cancelled.
- If you need to cancel your registration, you can receive a full refund by submitting your cancellation in writing at least seven days prior to the career fair.
The career fair will bring in employers from across the country to meet with our students.View a list of participating companies
Why hire our students?
With a diverse and talented community of students, we look forward to connecting you with your target student population(s) and helping you achieve your recruiting goals. We offer high-impact education that molds students into future leaders. Our students graduate with hands-on experience as a requirement of their degree.
Quality ProgramsWe are #6 in the nation for the study of conservation and natural resources by USA Today. Our focus on providing a well-rounded, practical education makes us a top destination for employers looking for career-ready graduates.
A Strong Focus on InternshipsEvery major includes hand-on learning, in-the-field training and access to industry experts, equipping students to provide solutions to the modern challenges facing today's industries.
A Large Pool of StudentsOur 1700+ undergraduate and 450+ graduate students spanning 15 programs study a variety of STEM and social science majors. From sustainable materials and technology to program management, our students learn the basics of sustainability, complex problem solving and management.
Our Degree Programs
Students are from 15 programs from our departments of Forest Biomaterials, Forestry and Environmental Resources, and Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management.
List of Programs
College of Natural Resources Degrees
B – Bachelors, M – Masters, D – Doctoral degrees
Forestry and Environmental Resources
Environmental Assessment (M, online)
Environmental Sciences (B)
Environmental Technology & Management (B)
Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology (B, M, D)
Forestry/Forest Management (B, M, D)
Natural Resources (B, M)
*For descriptions view the undergraduate or graduate program pages.
Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management
Natural Resources – Outdoor Recreation (M)
Parks, Recreation & Tourism Management (B, M (online option), D)
Sports Management (B)
PGA Golf Management (B)
Geospatial Information Science and Technology (M, online)
Geospatial Analytics (D)
*For descriptions view the graduate program page.
Need Information or have a question? Contact our event organizer Kelly Laraway.